Wednesday, January 11, 2006

back to the 21st century

Wow, I have been without a computer for the last couple of weeks and I have to admit that I rely on this stupid thing way too much! I felt lost without it. I felt cut off from friends that I keep in touch with, and I felt like I was in an information vacuum. Everything for my classes and my job is kept right here on this thing. It’s sad, but I need a computer just to function normally in my professional life. I just have to say that I am really happy to have it back. Now I can return to my sad computer dependency. I really was lost without it.

4 Comments:

Blogger tara dawn said...

How grateful I am that you are once again in possession of your beloved computer. I cannot wait to read more.
xoxo

7:04 PM

 
Blogger Dana said...

Selfishly, ditto.

I hate it when you are gone! Haha!

More posts!

5:35 AM

 
Blogger Camel said...

hmmm....I can sympathize...I have to say though that I don't feel that guilt/annoyance? at being dependent on my computer...I mean really, look at how social we can be...lol.

Glad to see you back.

2:10 PM

 
Blogger georgiacoast said...

Thanks, it is good to be back....

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home